Dr. Funk has two upcoming speaking engagements in the Lancaster area!
Kick-Off to Spring Ladies’ Cocktail Mixer
Monday, April 2 @ 5:30 – 8:30pm
Plum Salon and Spa
Dr. Funk and Ms. Tiffany Leherr will be speaking on the topic being ‘beautiful’ while you’re being pampered! Enjoy a complimentary evening designed specifically for YOU, including:
- fantastic desserts courtesy of La Petite Patisserie
- a signature performance by PRiMA Theatre Company
- refreshing cocktails
- a dazzling array of jewelry from LaPorte Jewelers
- abbreviated services from Plum Salon & Spa (service availability is limited and will be in 10 minute increments for $10 each)
- Chair Massage: Upper body stress relief & targeted tension therapy.
- Lip & Eye Treatment: Hydrating, plumping and soothing eye masque & lip treatment.
- Hand Treatment: Exfoliating and renewing hand therapy with Plum’s signature Yonka Paris skin care products.
If you would like to sign up for a special service please contact: Don@DonaldBlylerEvents.com for more information.
Bring a friend, the more the merrier!
Cosmetic Surgery Options After Weight Loss & Bariatric Surgery
Tuesday, April 3 @ 7pm
Bariatric and Metabolic Institute of Lancaster
Dr. Funk will be sharing his collection of before and after cosmetic surgery photos of weight loss patients after he has helped them with excess skin and other post-Bariatric surgery issues. Procedures covered include liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift, and more.